Dr. Schwartz has been the Co-Chief Editor of the Manitoba Law Journal (MLJ) since 2011. He is also the Founding and Continuing Editor of Underneath the Golden Boy (UTGB - since 2002). Some special issues on particular law topics are listed below.
- The Great Transition in Legal Education, with Darcy MacPherson. Manitoba Law Journal 39(1), 39(2) Special Issue on Legal Education 2016.
- A Judge of Valour: Chief Justice Sam Freedman – In His Own Words, with Darcy MacPherson. Manitoba Law Journal 37 Special Issue 2014.
- 5 Decades of the Chief Justice of the MBCA, with Darcy MacPherson. Manitoba Law Journal 36:5 Special Issue 2013.
- Essays from the Asper Chair Conference on Democratic Reform in Canada, with Edward Kroger and Scott Monkman, Manitoba Law Journal 30(1), Underneath the Golden Boy Special Issue 2005.
- Famous legislative Crises, with Erin Melrose. Special Issue of Manitoba Law Journal (UTGB) 2003.
Fully explore Bryan's contributions to MLJ and UTGB at themanitobalawjournal.com.
Other co-edited works:
- Clean Hands, Dirty Money: Essays from the Asper Chair Conference on Money Laundering and Proceeds of Crime, Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law Volume 4 Special Issue 2004.
Humanity in Doubt: Reflections and Essays by Philip Weiss.
Co-editor and contributor with Darla Rettie. Second edition forthcoming 2018.
The Rights of Indigenous Peoples
Casebook. Co-editor and contributor, used in course at Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya Israel, 2011.
Franchise Law Reform: International Perspectives on Creating a Manitoba Statute
Asper Review of International Business and Trade Law, 2009. Co-editor and contributor.